It’s true, due to COVID, our 2020/2021 season will look a bit different than previous years, but we still look forward to offering our guests the best skiing and riding the conditions allow, in a safe and fun environment. We now have a significant amount of new availability for this coming winter, which we are excited to share with you!
A few things to go over first:
- Mustang Powder will be operating with Canadian residents only this winter, due to the pandemic and travel restrictions. If you are not a resident of Canada, please let us know if you would like to be added to our 2021/2022 waitlist when we hope to be able to welcome back our international guests.
- We are now offering a 20% discount on all 2020/2021 trips, except those running January 22nd to March 1st.
- Please note, many of our seats sold for this winter will not have rebooking rights for the following year, so if that’s important to you let us know at the time of your booking.
- Arrival dates into the lodge on all of our trips are the afternoon prior to the first trip date listed below. Departure from the lodge is on the last ski day.
- A deposit payment of 25% of the total cost of the trip is required at the time of booking to secure the seat(s), we do not hold seats without a deposit. Final balances on all trips are due October 8th.
- All guests are flown to and from the lodge via helicopter transfer, weather permitting. The cost is $120.00 CAD each way. Since the helicopter flights are weather dependent, this cost will be paid directly to Glacier Helicopters at the end of your trip once we know if you were able to fly in and out. Snowcat transfers will be done on no-fly days at no cost.
- All new bookings require written agreement to our Release of Liability & Cancellation Policies before beginning the booking process. Our Release of Liability and Policies can be found here.
A full list of our trip dates and regular prices are listed below, please contact us if you see any dates that interest you.
We look forward to skiing with you soon!
Availability for Small Groups - Steep Chutes Program
These dates are for groups of six skiers maximum. Please note: This program is for keen and fit EXPERT skiers only. Before signing up for this program please read: